Our Once a Day Sun Protection only needs to be applied to the skin once and protects you all day long. The water resistant formula provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Ensure your skin is dry.
- Apply generously where applicable.
- Allow to dry before getting dressed.
- First time users re-apply after 10 minutes.
- Leave on the skin 15 minutes before sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to bind to your skin.
- Showering or towelling will remove the product. Do not rub.
- Do not exceed exposure to the sun for longer than your skin type allows, taking into account the strength of the sun.
Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully.
- 8 Hours Sun Protection
- 15 Minute Activation
- High UVA Protection
Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12 - 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Panthenol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.Using Product Information: While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.