Combining a whopping 200mg of caffeine plus a serving of citrulline malate, this pre-workout powder will give athletes and bodybuilders the energy rush they need before exercise. Packed with amino acids, it offers a powerful pre-workout formula by combining creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate. Our best pre-workout supplement is for serious athletes who want an intense workout.
- 175mg Caffeine From Natural sources
- 1.5g Beta-Alanine
- 3g Creatine Monohydrate
- 20 servings
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Suitable For Vegans
- Safety Information
- It is not recommended to use any other caffeine or creatine based products at the same time.
- Before consuming seek advice from your doctor if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical conditions including high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anaemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat.
- Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur.
- Only intended for healthy adults 18-50 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
- Nutritional Information
Nutritional Information Per 14g Serving Creatine Monohydrate 4500mg Beta Alanine 3500mg L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2000mg L-Arginine HCL 1000mg L-Tyrosine 500mg Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg Glucuronolactone 100mg Vitamin B12 10mcg Typical Nutrition Information Per 14g Serving Vitamin B12 10mcg (400% RI*)
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha Keto Gluarate, L-Taurine, L-Citulline DL-Malate, Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin, Ginseng American Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Beetroot Extract, Glucurolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, Ashwagandha, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavouring, Natural Colouring.
For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.Using Product Information: While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are regularly reformulated, so ingredients, allergens, and other information including nutrition, may change. You should always read the actual product label carefully and please do not rely solely on the information provided on the website.