Westlab only source the highest quality Epsom Salt. Pharmaceutical grade standard. Excellent after sports and exercise.
How to use: Add salts to a warm bath (37-39°C is ideal). Relax and soak for at least 20 minutes. For your regular exercise routine, use around 100-250g (1/2-1 cup) 2-3 times per week, ideally after exercise. Following intense exercise, such as a marathon or triathlon, you may want to use a full 500g - 1kg after the event to help prevent DOMS. You can use alongside other bath salts, oils and foams, so any bath can be boosted with Epsom Salts. Key Precautions: Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Key Precautions: Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Relax your muscles with Magnesium Sulphate.
- Soothes and relieves tired, aching and overworked muscles.
- Helps support recovery and prevent injury from sports.
- Reduces the effects of DOMS (delayed onset muscle stiffness) after exercise.
- Relaxes mind and body to support a good nights sleep.
- Just add 2-4 cups to your bath to help soothe and relax tired, aching muscles.
- 100% natural, pharmaceutical grade and responsibly sourced.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.